A Jewish Education for Children
with Special Needs
- SULAM-LI offers your child an opportunity to connect to our Jewish tradition in an appropriate learning environment which is designed to meet your child’s unique learning style.
- SULAM-LI offers classes on Sunday mornings from 10:00 am until noon.
- SULAM-LI has small class sizes.
- SULAM-LI has highly trained special educators.
- SULAM-LI has a specialized multi-sensory curriculum.
- SULAM-LI is open to children of all Jewish backgrounds.
SULAM-LI currently meets at The Barry & Florence Friedberg JCC of Oceanside NY. The JCC is located at 15 Neil Court, Oceanside, NY 11572
SULAM-LI is a collaboration of the following synagogues: Congregation B’Nai Sholom-Beth David, Congregation Sons of Israel, Hewlett-East Rockaway Jewish Centre, Temple Am Echad-the South Shore Reform Congregation, Temple Beth El of Cedarhurst, Temple Hillel and Temple Israel of Lawrence in cooperation with the Jewish Education Project of New York and the NCJW-Peninsula Section. The initial funding for SULAM-LI was provided by the Caring Commission of UJA Federation of New York.
SULAM-LI is a section 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization and does not require synagogue affiliation.